Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A Tag From Candice

What I was doing 10 years ago...
1. Well, as of Nov 17th - coming home from my mission in Eugene Oregon.
2. Knocking on doors.
3. Sharing the Book of Mormon
4. Stressed about if I did enough on my mission
5. Living with Gayla Eliason (now Mead)
6. Getting ready to come home.
7. Worrying about what to do next.

5 things on my to-do list today...
1. Clean the kids' bathroom (yucky toilet training toddlers)
2. Run on the treadmill
3. Make dinner
4. Wash Hannah's and my bedding
5. Visit some friends

5 of my favorite snacks...
1. Ice cream!
2. anything chocolate (now you know why I needed to go on a diet!)
3. fresh fruit
4. Popcorn
5. Wheat thins/ triscuts

5 Jobs I've had...
1. Vet tech
2. Waitress
3. Marine World
4. Microsoft
5. Testing center at Ricks College

5 things I would do with a million dollars...
1. Get a new house - with rooms bigger than these!
2. Pay off our parents' homes/ cars
3. Help Cam get started in a real horse business
4. Have a nice yard - complete with an in-ground pool
5. Secretly give money to those struggling (wouldn't
that be fun) and of course donate

5 things that made me laugh this week...
1. Hearing Hyrum tell me about fire safety in pre-school
2. Watching Hyrum and Parker decorate Halloween cookies - mostly just eating the frosting and sprinkles
3. Hearing Hyrum tell my dad that he "just didn't want to talk about it." (re: getting in trouble)
4. Uploading videos of my kids onto You Tube for my folks
5. Watching Cam wrestle with the kids - he's starting to meet his match with the 3 of them at once.

5 people I tag, to answer these same questions....
1. Laura
2. Andrea
3. Emma
4. Lacy
5. Leigh
6. Whoever else want to join the fun.

No comments: