Sunday, August 10, 2008

We were able to go for another ride last night and it was the most perfect night! It was a lot of fun and it's a great time to be together as a family. In fact, it's possibly our favorite activity to do together. Hyrum is really starting to get into it this year.

Hyrum has a funny way of hanging on to me. He likes to stick his hands under my butt and uses my weight to keep him firmly in place. It feels really weird and I try to get him to hang onto my waist, but he always starts out this way.

I love this shot of Cam and Paige on Tahoe.

This is a short video of our ride and me attempting to video at the same time.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Mindy, that looks like so much fun. It's been ages since I've been on a horse--so long that I'd probably be a little scared.