Sunday, August 17, 2008

Pictures From My Birthday

Can you believe I was selected to be a juror on my birthday? Well, it was an inmate trial and I have a hard time being impartial with Cameron doing what he does for a job, so I got out of it. After I got out, Cameron took me to lunch and then we ran some errands without the kids, then home. I have to say I have the best friends in all the world! My friend Charis brought me a German chocolate cake and the sweetest card, Connie and Brittany brought me dinner (yes! No cooking!) and I also got a card from a great friend, Emily. Later that night my in-laws came over and made me a chocolate pudding cake (thanks Neva!) and we just hung out for awhile. These are some of the pictures that I took with my kids - I actually had make-up on for a change. It was a great day. Then . . . to top it all off . . . Cameron did hunny-do's all weekend!!!!


3 comments:

Leigh said...

You look great. Sounds like you had an awesome birthday. Good for you!!!

Jen said...

This month is such a special one,
It's birthday time for you,
We'd really like to celebrate
This special day with you!
Zippity-Ay and Heidi-Ho
There's something we can do,
We'll sing a song that we all know
Happy Birthday to you!!!

Hmmm...25 years later I hope the lyrics are correct.

Horsley5 said...

ok - Jen - you're killing me!