Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Hannah's Animal Noises

I know I look like total crap in this video, but what can I say? I have been home locked in my house for a week with a sinus infection and sick kids, hence why Hannah's voice sounds terrible - she's been one of the sick kids. But this was so cute that Cam told me that I was being dumb if I didn't post it just because how terrible I look. Also, I had Paige doing the video again, so sorry if it's a little shaky. I want to mention that Hannah is 16 months old and to explain the horse sound - well, since we have horses my kids have never said the typical sound for a horse - they just say what they hear which is fine with me :)

3 comments:

Leigh said...

FUN! Abigail watched it with me and had to say all the animal sounds too! Animals are one of her favorite things. Hope you feel better soon!

Jen said...

I don't know what's cuter, Hannah's animal sounds or Paige's giggle behind the camera!

Vilate Thacker said...

That is so hillarious! You'll love that you have that someday!