Thursday, February 5, 2009

Paige Celebrates School Spirit Week

Here's just a couple of the days that she joined in on.

This was pick a decade day. I, of course, chose the 80's. She thought I was pretty cool after learning that I lived through it. Then she couldn't figure out why in the world I would peg my pants. For the life of me, I can't either.

Notice the double layered scrunched up socks, knot tied shirt and pony tail off to the side. WHY IN THE WORLD IS THIS COMING BACK?

This was crazy hair day. I just stuck it up in a ton of rubber bands. She thought it was great.

4 comments:

Jill said...

I love the crazy hair and the nod to the eighties. Up-turned collars, doubled socks and shirts, crazy teased hair, what's not to love?

Vilate Thacker said...

so cute! my kids are so bumbed, cause only the HS does the Spirit week here. They were spoiled in Lund and don't think it is fair! Tell Paige my kids wish they were there to join in!

Ward Family said...

love it! I don't think any of us can figure out pegged pants...

Jen said...

Um...I think you did my hair like that once in college!