Tuesday, March 11, 2008


These are just a couple of funny pictures I have taken in the last little while. This picture is me just goofing off with the kids. Do you realize how hard it is to get three kids to stop rolling around long enough to take a picture? Not easy, believe me. Hannah turned 5 months on March 28th - here she is in 9-12 month clothing. Now I know for some of you, that isn't really unusual, but for my kids it's crazy.
Ok - this might look like child abuse, but I swear I walked away for like one minute and when I came back in, this is what I found. Paige had taken her dress-up tutu and put it on Hannah's head. I think she looks a little like an Anne Geddes picture. What do you think?

Paige wanted one more hug from Hannah before bed and I loved how they looked so I snapped a picture really fast and now it's one of my favorites.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I love the tutu picture. That is funny. The ariel photo of lund is cool too. I guess I didn't realize there were 400 people in Lund I thought there were less. Oops. That is crazy that you know Shellie Willardson, she is so nice. She was in my old ward. Will she know you as Mindy Horsley?

Horsley5 said...

Yes, she should know me by my married name. We are still in touch. Her family showed me that country life is the only way to go. I love her dad - he's the best. No worries about sizing up Lund properly - if you blink while driving through it you would miss it - I just hope most people do - I don't really want it to grow any bigger. :)

Sara said...

It's great to hear from you. It's been fun getting back in contact with Laura and seeing her cute family. I loved reading your reasons how you know if you live in Lund--I thought they were hilarious. Who would think that just 3 hours away life could be so different? We just got our gun a few weeks ago, but we've already been out shooting a few times. It's our Jack Bauer gun (do you watch 24?) It inspired me to get a gun!

Good to hear from you. Feel free to check out my blog anytime. My mom says hi!

EmmaJ said...

How much of does Hannah weigh and how tall is she? Betty at 7 months is 27 inches long and 21 pounds. She is in the 95%