Thursday, March 13, 2008

Paige trys her hand as a hairdresser . . .

Last night I went to work out at the high school weight room and when I came home I had an interesting surprise waiting for me. I opened my bedroom door and met Paige with a hand over her forehead. She said, "Mom I need to tell you something." I said ok, and then she took her hand off of her forehead and this is what I found. I hear a lot of kids go through this - but to this extreme? I figure it should take a good 3 - 4 months to grow back out. She said she didn't want bangs anymore. I tried to explain this was not the course to take, but I don't think the concept really sunk in. She asked why I was taking a picture and I told her it was so she could look back and laugh when she gets older. I hope she laughs as hard as I did!

2 comments:

Laura said...

I can't stop crying/laughing. This is the funniest thing I've seen in a long time. Thanks for the laughs, Paige.

J. Doug said...

Very funny!