Saturday, March 29, 2008

MyHeritage: Family trees - Genealogy - Celebrities - Collage - Morph

MyHeritage: Look-alike Meter - Family history - Family reunion

MyHeritage: Family trees - Genealogy - Celebrities - Collage - Morph

My sister Laura showed me this site at myheritage.com where you can take a picture of yourself and your husband and your child to see who the child looks the most like. I was really surprised. I thought Hyrum looked just like Cam and that Paige looked just like me. I guess time will tell if I am right or if the computer is!

Then you can also see which celebrity you look the most like. Try it out!

2 comments:

Laura said...

The Hyrum thing actually surprised me too. I wonder if the babies answer will change as they grow and look a little different.

EmmaJ said...

We did it and Betty looks like Steve by 3%... I am not sure if I believe that!