Monday, January 21, 2008

Listen to my beautiful dryer

When Cameron and I bought this house 3 1/2 years ago we were given a washer and dryer from someone Cam knew at work. Well, the washer didn't come with a lid, so we decided to buy a new one and have loved it ever since. Cam wanted to buy the dryer too, but we couldn't afford it at the time and decided we would buy it the next year. That year came and went as did a couple more. Our current dryer has always worked, so I couldn't justify buying a new one until this one died. Well , the day has come! Judging by the "singing" my dryer is currently doing , I don't think it will be long before it blows up. I have been trying all night to buy a new one online (so many complications with Sears!) and their system is down and the sale ends tonight. I want to buy the match to our front loader because it is stackable and able to fit under a counter. Cameron won't even let me run it while he's here because the whining is soooo loud! I will update this as soon as I get the new one. . . .

3 comments:

Laura said...

I love how the justification for how loud it *really* is is when the kids can't hear the TV anymore!

EmmaJ said...

That is a horrible noise! I guess you can't turn it on at night or while the kids are napping.

Amanda said...

hi mindy this is amanda. thanks for looking at my blog. It was fun to read your message. I will be happy to send you an email to let you know what is on my blog. shoot me an email. my address is amanda@jaredhorsley.com