Friday, January 4, 2008

Chocolate milk please!

My Mom came out when I had Hannah to help for quite awhile. While she was here she managed to get Hyrum addicted to chocolate milk. She was always offering it to him and since he has a small obsession with chocolate (like when we caught him at 6:00am with a 5lb bag of chocolate chips between his legs eating handfuls at a time. When we asked him what he was doing he quickly answered "chocolate chips!"). He continues to beg for his chocolate milk after every meal and every time I ask him what he wants to eat. Well, we were in Salt Lake City last weekend with Cam's entire family and went to a fast food drive-thru on our way out. I rolled down the window and the guy asked us what we would like to order and all of a sudden I hear Hyrum roll down his back window and yells out "chocolate milk" and then rolls it back up! Cameron and I start laughing and so I ask Hyrum what he wants. Then he rolls his window back down and yells out "chicken nuggets and chocolate milk". We were laughing so hard we could hardly complete our order. It's pretty obvious which pregnancy I craved chocolate the most. I don't think Hyrum has a chance. I joke that I think Hyrum would eat horse manure if it was dipped in chocolate.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So, in my defense, the only time I offered chocolate milk was as an incentive (some call it bribery) for him to eat good food first. It worked. See? He asked for protein with his chocolate milk!