Sunday, January 27, 2008

Brad Paisley



Cameron's birthday is just around the corner and I thought I would surprise him with Brad Paisley tickets. We finally got to go last Thursday night and had a total blast. He put on a great show (especially for a country concert). I have figured out that I am really getting old and not only do I not enjoy concerts like I used to, but I don't even go to the same kind of concerts that I used to. I have seen some amazing shows in the past like Lollapalooza (a couple times), The Steve Miller Band, The Grateful Dead, Pearl Jam and a bunch more. Country concerts are just not the same. Every one is sitting down and there are kids everywhere. I really like it, but my first country concert was Chris Ledoux - he put on amazing shows! Another huge difference I noticed was that we used to use lighters during slow songs -now they use cellphones! I really am getting old! Here's a couple pictures from the show.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

we've seen brad too. Chris ledoux would've been awesome. hey I was going to ask you which part of my blog you liked so I can tell you how to do it. ps i am really bad checking my email so you can just leave a comment on my blog and i'll get it way sooner.