Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Lazy Days

Sometimes Paige asks me what we do all day and asks if we're having fun while she's at school. I try to make it sound boring, but every once in awhile we ditch all our chores and just enjoy the day. We've had some really great weather this last week and can't help but to enjoy it.

The kids love our lawn, I mean dandelion field.

They love to play in the mud - a little too much.

The swings are so exciting Hannah is exploding through her nose!

With everything growing so quickly, I've been tying up the horse to eat down some of the weeds. The kids can't help but to want to sit on her for awhile.

5 comments:

Leigh said...

Looks like a blast to me!!

Jill said...

Looks fun. I also sometimes gloss over my daily routine so Liz won't fight going to school.

Jen said...

So, if you ever turn around and realize Hannah is missing (horrible thought, I know)...I have come to Lund and stolen her away.

EmmaJ said...

That first pic of Hannah is so beautiful! Looks like you all have a lot of fun.

Vilate Thacker said...

We sure miss playing on your "dandylion field"! :)
Your little Hannah is a doll!