Sunday, November 30, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and has much to be grateful for. I know I do! I have a Savior who died for me and loves me - faults and all. I have a GREAT family who loves me and takes great care of me. Plus I get to live in a small town in a nice home with horses. We even welcomed a new nephew to the mix this week! Congrats Aaron and Amy and new baby Owen. We enjoyed a great meal together with lots of family and had a great time. "Uncle" Matt even arranged a firetruck ride for all the little kids. They loved it of course and Hyrum insisted on his spot in the front with Uncle Matt.

Here's Amanda and Stacy - it was so great to catch up with both of them.

Cameron just couldn't bother putting down his pie for a picture.

No comments: