Saturday, July 26, 2008

8 Years!

Even though I'm really late writing about this, July 15th was our anniversary. Being the romantic Cameron is, he invited me to go with him to his FBI hostage negotiation class in Vegas. It turned out great because his mom was kind enough to take all three of our kids so we could go kidless! I didn't see Cameron that much, but we did go out to dinner and a movie . . with his friend that was taking the class with him. It actually was a lot of fun and overall a very relaxing trip. So romantic isn't Cameron's forte, but being a great husband and dad is. I am grateful for him in my life and he still has my heart.

This is when we first walked out of the temple and is still my favorite picture.

This was in front of the Oakland Temple.





And this was dancing at our reception.


I really wanted to capture what our family and friends were like when we would all get together. We always barbecued and it was always really laid back. And that was what I wanted for my reception. My Uncle Rick and Ted did the barbecuing for us and it was yummy!

This picture was taken while we were at the temple being sealed. My neighbor kid backed into my truck that we were supposed to drive home to Nevada in. Cameron's brother Aaron was trying to lighten the mood by writing "just married" in the dent - how sweet :0)


Here's Cam with my sis Laura and my cousin Kami.

Here's me with Cam's brother Aaron and Cam's best friend Scott.

Another great shot of my parents and Cam's parents.

Here's the crew that came to the temple.


Thanks again for all our family and friends (especially my mom!) who worked so hard to make the day so special - it truly was the happiest day (I don't count the birthdays of my kids as the happiest because I'm always too tired!) Thanks again to Mack and Linda for the photography - just gorgeous!

2 comments:

EmmaJ said...

Congratulations! You were such a beautiful bride

wix said...

So fun to see your wedding pictures, Spiker! Gorgeous! I'm glad to see you're posting like a mad woman again! Your kids are as cute as ever! Love ya, Kiki